Get it between - with FREE UK Delivery.
UK Special & International deliveries are available. More info
- Card size: W 148 x H 210 mm
- Presented in luxury brown gift box
- 350gsm, black premium quality card with gravure embossing
- Contains: large wooden laser cut 'I Love You' red heart; red ribbon rose; red glitter heart; burgundy ribbon roses; red fabric padded hearts; red and black metallic hearts; burgundy skeleton leaves; red bunny tails; burgundy and black pom poms; satin ribbons.
- Quality 150gsm red insert for your personal message inside
- Can be personalised with your own words on front and inside
- Can be sent back to yourself or direct to recipient
- Postage category: Small parcel
- Handmade in the UK
- Delivery & Returns
Fill someone's heart with love with this spectacular and glamorous design from our Valentine's Day cards collection. This Valentines card is truly luxurious and personal, and can be customised with your own words both on front inside. It is presented in specially designed gift box and will make a great Valentines present for someone very special in your life - someone you truly love.
The design features large wooden laser cut 'I Love You' red heart gorgeously handcrafted with ribbon roses, padded hearts, pom pom, skeleton leaves, red bunny tails and crystals. The whole composition is beautifully framed and centred on the card. Burgundy satin ribbon is looped into the side of the heart to add dimension and to complete the look.
Delivery charges and times listed below are for a single card. For larger orders delivery time may vary and the price will be calculated at checkout.
|UK 1st Class Royal Mail||Delivery between and||Free|
|UK Special Delivery||Delivery by||£7.50|
|UK Saturday Delivery||Delivery by||£10.60|
|Europe Delivery||Delivery usually within 7 days from dispatch date.||£10.55|
|Rest of the World||Delivery usually within 14 days from dispatch date.||£13.45|
If you changed your mind for whatever reason, you can always return your order back to us within 28 days for a replacement or refund.
The card itself was great, I think the product is very good and I used lotus for an Xmas card too. However I paid an additional £7 to have it delivered on the day, this was a mess, the card had an attempted delivery and ended up being taken to Royal Mail for me to have to collect the day after. I wasn’t told it needed to be signed for, I would have been better off just paying no additional postage and getting it in my hand before Valentine’s Day.
Great product guys but not worth £27 for a late delivery.
I’ll think twice next time.
Excellent quality product, beautifully boxed and delivered as expected. Have used Lotus Art Studio several times and they never disappoint. You get what you pay for!
- Inside Left
- Inside Right